ENJOYED IT? LIKE IT AND ROCK THE CLASS! YEAH !
You want more?
First, this cartoon is a tribute to my talented musician brother. When i was a kid and him already a teenager, i was always shit scared to penetrate his room with 'Eddie the Head' everywhere on the walls and the music beating my heart as fast as it already was! Well, at the time i was listenning hum.....some different stuff ;p.....My brother perfectly knew how to take reveange on me then when i was nasty...but still, it seems that
IRON MAIDEN MADE IT FOREVER BRO!
- Oh i forgot ! He can even drive a TANK ! This guy is too much fun
- Well, you don't know where the name Iron Maiden comes from? from a torture device, over here!
- How Iron Maiden sounds like? Click here and you will get videos with one of their best songs !
- Some picture of Bruce Dickinson (this one with Ed force one!)!
- There was even a movie about Bruce Dickinson touring the band on their boeing, check over here!
- Get your ass on his official website!
- Bruce Dickinson over here is taken for a demo ride of the A320 for a Discovery Channel documentary. Bruce shows off the computerized FLCS of the aircraft and how these protect the aircraft from control errors.
- Although Dickinson never received formal training for singing, he still possessed a wide vocal range which was trademarked by his quasi-operatic tenor. Along with Ronnie James Dio and Rob Halford, Dickinson is one of the pioneers of the operatic vocal style later to be adopted by power metal vocalists and regularly appears near the top in lists of the greatest rock vocalists/front-men of all time
- The biography of Eddie the Head, the official website of Iron Maiden and Bruce Dickinson
- A report of one of their last concert the 18th of august during a tour, definitely the band still rock the roads!