Couchsurfing explained with cartoons,
follow the class !
follow the class !
ENJOYED IT? LIKE IT AND ROCK THE CLASS! YEAH !
You want more?
First of all, for all the members of the couchsurfing project, this cartoon wants to reflect the whole idea of our community and don't have the pretention to describe it perfectly. This cartoon is also dedicated to you who doesn't know couchsurfing (get your ass over here!). Please do not take offense for any single aspect of this comic strip. Just take all the fun ;p
Hope you enjoyed it!
- If you wanna know more about Couchsurfing, you can read on their own page in the website or simply suscribe to the community
- An interesting article about the safety of couchsurfing. Since joining 7 years ago, i've hosted around 200 people myself and surfed probably same numbers of couch or even more, and i think it's very safe (as long as you respect certain rules as not surfing the couch of a single man alone without reference/pictures while being a woman alone (for example). Simple but it CAN avoid problems with some people who don't get it's not a dating site:). Otherwise, i think the website is pretty safe.
- The wikipage of couchsurfing
- Kuala Lumpur did a CS invasion just before i posted this cartoon. One more invasion!
- One forum on the website which talk about the FUNNY NEGATIVE REFERENCES *cause yes, sometimes people has negative references for a lot of different reasons*, it's pretty funny to read but epic sometimes! If you connect, you can read more about it. Sometimes it's stupid, sometimes it's cultural issues, but sometimes it's fun! But again, most of the time everything goes fine between people but you know...shit happens ! Couchsurfing can not be THAT perfect c'mon ;p
- Not so long ago, couchsurfing which was a non-profit organisation turns into a for-profit organisation (which creates a HUGE debate in the community). You can read more about it on this page (or simply google it)
- Anyway, COUCHSURFING IS AWESOME ! highly recommended for happy and open-minded travellers :) To become a member of this crazy community, over here