ENJOYED IT? LIKE IT AND ROCK THE CLASS! YEAH !
You want more?
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, there are so many things to say about India that i'll be very short here otherwise it can take forever so :
- About the amazing monument (one among so many others), it's Ellora Cave in Maharastra state.This entire temple is a monolith, it was carved out of a single (gigantic) piece of stone. It's incredible! Here you can read about the list of UNESCO world heritage sites in India or the wikipage
- About the statues drinking milk, video here!
- About crazy driving in India, over here ! It's not always like that but it's often chaotic in big cities ! The yellow thing is one of the public transport in india, the tuk-tuk or also call rikshaw that you can see in the cartoon
- About the very VIP submarine nuclear club, over here
- About tourism in India, over here! 5 million people in 2011 in India vs 80 million tourists in France ! *to give you an idea* So as a big surprise, i realise India was not so full of tourists.
- About cost of an indian wedding, over here (yeah, it's unbelievable how many guests they can have but often, it's a buffet which is served for those who wonders about how they manage the food for 1000 personns!)
- Indian, world champion cricket in 2011! This sport is a madness in India ! :)
- At the end, i love India. I will definitely draw more about is soon but just wanted to wink my 1.3 billion friends ;p Sorry about the cliche but it's so true (don't worry, i have more country as targets)
- And yeah, we have around 400 types of cheese in France ! so good ! :)